New Modules That Can Add Extra Excitement to Your Website
The Technology team at CU Solutions Group has added three modules to its content management system (CMS) to help expand your functional capabilities and help make your website more engaging and exciting for your visitors. These newer modules include the Jobs Module, the Image Gallery Module and the Classifieds Module.
The Jobs Module can help you manage any of your credit union’s open job positions from a single administration point.
- Add, edit, and delete job postings
- Edit the job module labels and settings, including the instructions on the job application; the introductory text for your jobs page; and your specific instructions for submitting an application
- View and delete submitted applications and resumes
- Applicants can:
- Read open job descriptions
- Apply online
- Upload their resumes
The Image Gallery Module lets you easily organize and display graphic images on your credit union’s website. With this module you can:
- Set up categories for images
- Upload images and assign them to one or more categories
- Insert one or more categories of images for display on your site
- When you upload images, the module automatically resizes it for display on your site and creates a thumbnail version of the image. Visitors can then click through the images one by one or watch a slideshow of images.
- The Classifieds Module enables your credit union to effortlessly create a classifieds section on its website. It allows you to:
- Define different types of item categories to list (such as job openings or used vehicles)
- Add individual items to be listed
- Upload and crop JPEG images
- Schedule when items are listed and when they should “drop off”
- Review and approve or reject items submitted by members via your website
Members can browse or search your classified items on your website, respond to any items of interest and submit their own items to be listed.
If your credit union would like to learn more about any of these modules or add them to its CMS, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 262-6285. If you’re not a CMS client of ours but want to learn more, click here.