Strategic Planning Facilitation Consulting
A well-written strategic plan can have a synergistic effect on the internal operations of a credit union. The synergy that results from everyone's combined efforts improves efficiency of operations, the use of resources, the exploitation of opportunities and creates new paradigms of success. Our strategic planning experts have participated in more than 100 strategic planning sessions across the country and have worked with all sizes of credit unions.
- Obtain insights into market trends through an environmental scan
- Create or review your vision, mission and values statements
- Assess your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to leverage your market position
- Design a one- to three-year balanced scorecard strategic plan
- Differentiate your credit union by service, price, and product
- Improve your brand and name recognition
- Review the previous year's strategies and evaluate your progress
- Set new strategies and determine what key issues are most important to future success
- Analyze your financial ratios and set performance goals for the future
- Resolve audit findings and recommendations
- Reward management and the board for their hard work
- Conduct training and education sessions
Let our team of experienced consultants help you with all of your strategic planning needs.