From the Archives: January 2014
Get the Most out of Your Website
One of the most powerful tools your credit union has to engage and inform its members is your website. Are you doing all you can do to make this happen? CU Solutions Group’s Content Management System can help your credit union effectively maintain its website.
Take control of your site and manage it all through a Web browser, including rates. The system can accommodate nearly any graphic design. Plus, numerous plug-in modules are available such as polling, banner ad management and more. To switch your site over to our CMS is a quick and painless process and will save your credit union time and money once implemented.
CU Solutions Group is always looking for ways to make its great products even better. Here are some recent updates to its CMS:
- Short URLs – You now have an easy way to shorten URLs on your website. You’ll find this new feature at the top of the Edit Page Content screen.
- Customizable Session Timeout Settings – The length of when a session times out can now be customized. Email email@example.com if you want this modified.
- Edit Page Settings – When editing pages, it now shows the date the page was last modified in the upper-right corner. Note: This is only valid for pages modified in the past few months.
- Multi-Factor Authentication – The CMS now allows Multi-Factor Authentication when logging into the administrative area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this enabled.
- Polls – Polls can now have a custom expiration, allowing users to vote more or less frequently.
- Clickjack Prevention – This ensures that your site is never included inside a frame on a malicious website. Contact email@example.com if you want this enabled.
- Files – You can now move and copy Secure Files if you have Public Security enabled.
- Reporting – Reports for “Pages Updated Prior to [Selected Date]” and “Where Modules Are Showing” have been added
- Backend Search Report – You can now search for content across the administrative area in a search box in the upper right of the screen.
For more information contact CU Solutions Group at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 262-6285 or visit www.cusolutionsgroup.com.